Lowestoft Suffolk UK|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
This impressive example of a Fleur de Lys 66 has undergone a 4 year out of the water refurbishment with virtually no use since being put back in the water, she is finished to the highest standard. She continues to be well maintained with the heating system on low, the engines turned over regularly and all ancillaries run regularly, hence she does not suffer from any musty smells or signs of neglect.
The deck has been sanded and is awaiting oiling as part of regular upkeep.
The following is a summary of the extensive 4 year re-fit:
2016 – 2019: the following re-fit works were undertaken:
• Replacement engines (fitted 2018)
• New gearboxes (fitted 2018)
• New cutlass bearings (fitted 2018)
• New propellers – 29” x 20”, 4 blade
• New bow thruster
• New deck – re-routered, new caulking and plugs
• Top deck modifications to increase usable area, including full stainless steel railing, enabling safe use at sea
• New stairs to top deck with built in hatch
• New stainless steel handrails throughout on gunwales
• Extensive modifications to the living quarters to improve layout and provide modernised and/or more usable room space in saloon, galley, guest cabin 2 and 3
• total refurbishment of en suite bathroom
• wheelhouse layout modernised and instrumentation improvements
• renewal/improvements to fixtures and fittings – new ceilings, wall finishes, carpets, floor tiles, lights, sockets, cooker, washing machine and tumble dryer
This would make a perfect liveaboard but has the added benefit of when you get bored of the view, you can sail off into the distance. She is ocean going so the warmer climate of the Med or the Balearic Islands are right on your door step.
With property prices rising, this is an ideal alternative at a price of less than a one bedroom flat
These boat details are subject to contract.
Note: Offers on the asking price may be considered.
Register with Boatshed to see 72 extra photos of this Fleur de Lys 66 .
This Fleur de Lys 66 has been personally photographed and viewed by James Lancaster of Boatshed Suffolk.
|Vessel name:||Fleur de Lys 66|
|Builder:||Fleur de Lys|
|Model:||Fleur de Lys 66|
|No. of engines:||2|
|Engine model:||Cummins QSB 5.9|
|Cruising Speed:||6.7 knots|
|Maximum Speed:||10. knots|
|Length over all:||20.12m|
|Fuel capacity:||1100 Litres|